Omnia 2.0 h is a unique product. In addition to having the characteristics expected of a modern interior cleaner, including thorough and safe cleaning of all materials, even the most delicate or sensitive.
Omnia 2.0 h as passed the strict international tests for virucidal and bactericidal activity UNI EN 1276 | UNI EN 13697 | UNI EN 14476 carried out by independent external laboratories accredited to ISO 17025: 2005
Omnia 2.0 has 7 exclusive advantages:
1. It has successfully passed virucidal activity and strict international bactericidal testing.
2. It eliminates bad odors and prevents them from forming.
3. Its innovative formula does not tire materials or colors. It contains a plastic restorative agent and a UVA and UVB protection filter which, in addition to giving panels and dashboards a bright color and a silky feel, improves their natural opacity.
4. As it is not an APC but an interior cleaner, it has a higher concentration compared to other products in its class, a feature that makes it very versatile to use, transforming it, in the recommended dilution, in a quick interior detailing.
5. Perfect finish: thanks to its special formula, with newly designed surfactants, it is able to provide the best performance in the presence of low alkalinity, creating a foam that is easy to rinse and treat. It leaves the surface free of debris after passing a microfiber cloth over it. Using a bristle brush to clean leather or plastic allows for a thorough cleaning of hard-to-remove dirt, minimizing the need to use the melamine sponge.
6. It does not contain caustic or alcoholic substances and can therefore be used with Tornador or RotorJet systems without causing irritation to the airways and leather seats without dehydrating them.
7. It is compatible with previously applied fabric and leather sealants.
Instructions for Use
For a specific cleaning, spray the product on the surface by distributing it with a brush or a brush with soft bristles in order to create a soft and dense foam. Finally, remove with a dry microfiber cloth. For routine cleaning or maintenance, spray the product on the surface and then wipe with a microfiber cloth. To improve the natural finish of plastics, spray the product and leave it for 5 minutes, then remove it with a dry microfiber cloth to restore plastics on old cars or affected by improper washing, use the product neat or 1 : 1 maximum and spread it with a brush. Let sit for about 10 minutes until it dries, then wipe dry with a damp microfiber cloth and dry with a clean, dry microfiber cloth.
For thorough cleaning of stubborn dirt, use neat or diluted 1: 1.
To restore plastics stretched by previously used aggressive CPAs or sun discolored, use 1: 1 neat or diluted.
For special cleaning, dilute 1: 2.
For normal cleaning, dilute 1:10.
For cleaning leather, dilute 1: 4.
To use it as a quick interior cleaner,
dilute 1:15. With the Tornador or RotorJet system, dilute 1: 7