Pre-saturated, VOC compliant, towels that remove road paint, paint overspray, tree sap, tar, bug residue, urethanes, adhesives, and rubberized undercoating from cured clear coat finishes.
- Powerful cleaning formula removes most paints, including enamel
- Does not contain amyl acetate of methylene chloride, making towels safer to use
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-hazardous formula
- Abrasive yet non-scratching fabric aids in cleaning
- Towels stay moist which extends shelf life
SPECIAL NOTE: Do not use on newly applied clearcoat finishes, conventional paint finishes, rubber, plastic or vinyl surfaces. Initially test in an inconspicuous area to ensure that clearcoat is not removed along with road paint.
You may choose to use gloves to protect hands from paint and ink residue.
- Unfold towel and lightly scrub in a circular motion to begin dissolving paint, adhesive and graffiti.
- Wipe up any remaining residue with a clean cloth.
- Repeat if necessary.