Enzyme Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Removes spots and spills from carpet and upholstery
- Removes film from plastics, rubber and vinyl
- Remove Smoke film from glass
- Designed for Tornador Black/Classic Cleaning Gun
Tornador Turbo Cleaner Enzyme Super Concentrate removes spots and spills from carpet and upholstery, eliminates films on plastics, rubber, and vinyl, and it even removes smokers film from glass. This enzyme-powered cleaner is safe on every automotive surface. Tornador Turbo Cleaner Enzyme Super Concentrate is designed for use with the Tornador Car Cleaning Gun but it can also be used as a spot pre-treatment.
Directions for the Tornador Cleaning Gun:
- Add 32 oz. of water to the 1000 line on the Tornador cup. Add Tornador Enzyme Multi-Purpose Interior Cleaner to the cup and shake lightly.
- Turn liquid/air switch to the upright position to deliver the solution.
- Hold cleaning nozzle 1-3 inches from the area to be cleaned. Begin a back and forth action over the area until the stain is removed.
- Turn the liquid/air switch in the down position and dry the treated area.
- Wipe over the area with a soft, clean towel.
Directions for Pre-Treatment:
- Fill 32 oz. container with water to the 30 oz. level to eliminate foaming.
- Add Tornador Enzyme Multi-Purpose Interior Cleaner to the water and shake lightly.
- If cleaning carpet or upholstery, pre vacuum or dry brush the area to be cleaned to separate the fibers.
- Spray area and allow the cleaner to dwell for 2-3 minutes. Use a brush to agitate the area or follow with the Tornador Car Cleaning Gun.